FIRE ESCAPE MASK CE certified 800dgr tested on heat can be work any type of smoke.
1. Aluminum fire-resistant fabric hood
2. Fire-resistant PVC screen
3. Rubber nose and mouth cover
4. Stainless steel air purifying filter
5. Cotton tightening belt
6. Plastic, single directional airflow vent
7. Elastomeric, fire resistant treated, cotton neck band
The mask is CE 1437 / EN 403:2004 certified.
The Fire Escape Mask is a new and innovative product from Europe. The Mask has been tested to protect for a minimum of 40 minutes from fire smoke, and toxic gases.
The Mask is an atmospheric, air-purifying negative pressure, filtration device with a flame - resistant Mask. The product provides respiratory, head and eye protection to facilitate evacuation from hazardous fire and toxic gas atmospheres.
Fire Escape Mask is a mask that is designed to provide a minimum of 40 minutes of protection from smoke and toxic gases. We completely and exclusively represent Narwhal Fire Escape Mask in the Indian market and are currently looking to expand our distribution and promotion network.
The Mask can be used for evacuation purposes of oneself or to give people the opportunity to find and safe loves ones, like children or elderly/less mobile people. The Escape Mask provides individuals with the protection needed to ensure their personal safety at offices, hotels, high rise buildings, mines, homes, schools, factories, airplanes, trains, ships etc. Besides the personal use the Mask can also be used by professionals for rescue activities. Fe: Fire Departments, Police Officers and Safety Personnel.
Unique features of Fire Escape Mask:
- The flame-resistant hood can protect your head from hot burning ash and debris or direct flame up to about 800°C (1400° F) during fire escape, especially in high-rise office and apartment buildings and hotels.
- The Mask has been tested to protect for a minimum of 40 minutes from fire smoke, and toxic gases. The effective period may be longer, depending on the environment, i.e. Type and concentration of toxic fumes and dust.
- The Mask protects against Hydrogen Cyanide (HCN), Hydrogen Chloride (HCL), Carbon Monoxide (CO), Propenal (Acrolein) and many other toxic gases and smoke.